1 of 7
"So get off your rich asses and let’s have some fun!"
– Bruno Mars (in custom Dolce & Gabbana), giving the crowd a boost during his performance of “Runaway Baby”
2 of 7
"Good thing it’s the year that Adele released the greatest record ever. I don’t think we’re going to be walking home with [album of the year]."
– Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl to on his band’s chances of beating Adele
3 of 7
"Oh my, got a bit of snot."
– Adele, tearfully accepting her Grammy for album of the year for 21
4 of 7
"We’d like to thank all of our opening acts tonight, especially that very promising kid from Liverpool."
– The Civil Wars’s John Paul White, ribbing on Sir Paul McCartney
5 of 7
"I also want to say thank you to all the voters, of course. Sweet hookup."
– Bon Iver, accepting his award for best new artist
6 of 7
"I gotta please the boy, so here it is."
– , dishing on her strapless Kaufman Franco gown, which boyfriend selected
7 of 7
"We’re so excited to introduce this next artist. Not only does she have an incredible talent, an amazing work ethic and her own unique style, she can also shoot fireworks out of her boobs."
– , introducing , who performed her new song, “Part of Me”