We love to play the “Royal Spotting” game in the PEOPLE offices. And there’s a new soon-to-be duchess that needs to be on your radar. She’s crazy-stylish, has great hair and is set to marry Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland and Prince of Sweden, next year (in what’s bound to be a very lavish ceremony). Her name is Sofia Hellqvist, and she’s a Swedish model and former reality TV star who has been dating Prince Carl since 2009. Below, check out five more things you need to know about her.
Danny Martindale/WireImage; Charles Hammarsten/Startraks
1. She’s an A-List Wedding Guest: And a very well-dressed one at that. Hellqvist stunned in a lavender gown at the wedding of Prince Carl’s sister (her soon to be sister-in-law) Princess Madeline last year. She also stunned in a blush one-shoulder design at the royal wedding of Gustaf Magnuson and Vicky Andren. Bottom line: She always nails black-tie attire.
Charles Hammarsten/Abaca; Luca Teuchmann/WireImage; JONATHAN NACKSTRAND/AFP/Getty
2. Her Fascinator Collection Is Very Extensive: When you’re a royal-in-training, fascinators are a key accessory. Hellqvist rarely attends an event without wearing one.
Suvad Mrkonjic/Sipa; Splash News
3. Her Blowout Rivals Kate‘s: We’re not trying to cause a war overseas, but we just think it must be a universal requirement to have great hair if you’re going to marry into royalty.
Charles Hammarsten/Startraks Photo
4. Her Engagement Ring Is Gorgeous (and So Are Her Engagement Pics): Prince Carl proposed with a gorgeous round oval stone surrounded by a halo of diamonds on a double diamond band. (Fairytale stuff.)
5. She Has Multiple Tattoos : That’s right, she has a butterfly inked on her side and what looks like a sun on the top of her spine. And we love her for it.
What do you his of Hellqvist’s style? Are you excited to see her wedding dress?